Skip to Primary Navigation Skip to Primary Content Skip to Footer Navigation
34° Mostly Clear
(435) 889-3759

Flaming Gorge Recreation Fee Program

In order to maintain and improve recreational facilities at Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area, visitors who use most NRA facilities are required to have a recreation use pass. These passes are available at all Forest Service offices and visitor centers, and most area businesses. Passes are available for the following periods.

One-day pass $ 5.00
Sixteen-day pass $ 15.00
Annual pass $ 35.00

Passes must be displayed in the primary mode of transportation, or kept on your person if you are entering the recreation area on foot, horseback, or bicycle. Visitors who do not stop on the main through highways, or who stop at recreation area stores or restaurants do not need a pass. Pass vendors have more information.

This pass program has been authorized by Congress and over 80% of all fees collected remain here at Flaming Gorge NRA. The US Forest Service is using the fee money to maintain and improve existing facilities like reads, campgrounds, docks and visitor centers. Thank You for your support of this program.

NOTE: For 2007, recreation use passes are not required for Green River parking at the dam launch area or Little Hole. However, an independent parking fee of $2.00 is required. Annual river parking passes are also available for $20.00. These passes may be purchased at area vendors or on-site at the Green River parking areas.